We have an immediate opening for a proactive and organised Production intern to join our studio on a full-time basis for a 3 months placement working from our office in Borough. The internship will involve supporting the Production team as well as assisting the Office Manager with the day to day running of the studio. The ideal candidate will be studying digital media at degree level or will have recently graduated.
Your duties will include:
Production Assistance (in support of the Production Team)
• General production assistance to the producers and project managers.
• Booking of hire equipment.
• Assisting with the organisation of travel, visas and accommodation
• Creating call sheets.
• Updating internal cost sheets. • Research on customer and vertical markets and pricing.
• Social Media updates / check incoming inquiries, follow up with relevant person.
Studio Admin (in support of the Office Manager)
• General reception duties, welcoming all visitors on arrival, ensuring the correct member of staff is informed guest arrival and offering guests refreshments.
• Taking incoming calls and transferring or passing on messages.
• Organising of meetings, booking rooms, providing refreshments when required.
• Keeping studio presentable, inc. general maintenance and well being.
• Arranging and receiving couriers and deliveries.
• Helping to organise social events.
• Assisting with expenses and monthly credit card receipts.
• Inputting new and updating existing client / supplier / customer details in CRM system.
• Set up of new accounts with suppliers and clients.
• Filing, Archiving etc.
We're hoping to hear from people keen to develop their skills within a close-knit, supportive team. This position is a paid internship at £300 per week.
Deadline for applications is Friday 14th July & interviews will take place the week commencing on July 17th.
Please send CV & covering letter to Jobs@uva.co.uk